Michael Poff, CEC president was featured in Dredging Today. Please click on the link below and learn more about our Stump Pass Project in Charlotte County, Florida .
- Gov. Edwards Announces Completion of Trinity-East Island in Terrebonne Parish
- See how $100 million is being spent to restore Louisiana’s barrier islands
- BP oil fine settlements pay for the restoration of Louisiana’s West Grand Terre Island
- Louisiana’s Whiskey Island Restoration Cited In National Engineering Competition
- MAKING WAVES Article by Julie Stewart Photos by Evan Krape April 10, 2019 With demand for coastal engineers rising, UD professor brings the coast to classrooms
Coastal Engineering © All rights reserved