Coastal Engineering Consultants (CEC) was privileged to sponsor the third annual Student Poster Scholarship at the 30th Annual National Conference on Beach Preservation Technology held on February 8-10, 2017 in Stuart, Florida. Participating students submitted abstracts, and four students from Florida Atlantic University were selected to compete for a $525 scholarship. Michael Poff, President of CEC announced the winner, William Warren, during the afternoon session on Thursday.
- Gov. Edwards Announces Completion of Trinity-East Island in Terrebonne Parish
- See how $100 million is being spent to restore Louisiana’s barrier islands
- BP oil fine settlements pay for the restoration of Louisiana’s West Grand Terre Island
- Louisiana’s Whiskey Island Restoration Cited In National Engineering Competition
- MAKING WAVES Article by Julie Stewart Photos by Evan Krape April 10, 2019 With demand for coastal engineers rising, UD professor brings the coast to classrooms
Coastal Engineering © All rights reserved